My little girl had a stumbled out of her room last night as I was going to bed. She was mumbling something about a bad dream as I ushered her back to her chambers and tucked her in. Apparently, a giant bee had been chasing her around the house in her dreams and scared her.
After soothing her by rubbing her tummy, she sleepily informed me that she couldn't possibly get back to sleep without listening to High School Musical 3. It was my regretful duty to inform her that the only thing we owned baring the logo of High School Musical 3 was the pair of pink fuzzy PJ's and matching robe that were tucked in her dresser.
As her eyes drooped further, she darkly informed me that I might want to keep an eye out for any large menacing insects that might be flying around the house threatening family members.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment