Thursday, April 9, 2009

Girls Weekend.




I just got back from a very fun weekend in Chicago where my sisters and I did some girl bonding. We got a tattoo, drank beer and jello-shooters, played poker, and analyzed our parents to pieces (one sister is getting her major in psychology at Wheaton). We took 1001 pictures and did quite a lot of shopping as well.

My sweet husband was quite willing to be home with the kids for 5 days. In the course of those days, both kids got sick, the car broke down and he cleaned out the garage. Needless to say, he stayed quite busy. I almost think the worst part for him was figuring out how to get a comb through our daughter's waist-length hair after her bath. He took it all in stride and never make me feel guilty for being gone, and never called me in a panic begging me to come home. What a guy.