Saturday, October 11, 2008

I was "tagged"

My dear friends Terri and Bree tagged me. But, since I only read political blogs, (besides theirs), I will not be tagging 7 others. Somehow, I don't think anyone at Power Line wants to be tagged ;-)

First, the rules:
Link the tagger and these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a message on their blog.

Ok, here is 7 random facts about me that you might not already know.

1. I have not cried in more than 3 years. Not even when I moved away from Virginia Beach. I have a very cold heart, I know... My husband has only seen me cry 2 times in our whole 12 year relationship.

2. Since June, I have read 37 novels by Georgette Heyer, 3 by Jane Austen, and a few other non-fiction books.

3. I have lost and regained 20-30 lbs three times in the last several years.

4. I read the last 2 pages of a book before I read the rest.

5. I dislike scary or suspenseful movies. I also refuse to watch a movie in which animals or children are hurt or abused. (Particularly animals).

6. I have watched all 5 seasons of Alias three times. Yes, I own it.

7. I can't go to sleep unless the sheets are tucked into the foot of the bed and the covers are straight and smooth.

Here are the links to my 2 dear friends blogs: Bree Terri

3 comments:

Terri said...

LOL you are too funny!

Bree said...

37?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! 3 YEARS?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! I love ya-this is why God made us friends:)

Aunt Nett said...

1. Cold doesn't even begin to describe it. The depths of your perfidy could have been mitigated, just a wee bit, if you'd at least have left the Little Tykes behind.
2. Only 37? I'd say that shows serious restraint on your part. BTW, did you know she also wrote mysteries?
3. Been there, done, done, done that :-)
4. But of course! How else can you know if a book is worth your emotional investment? There are rules about these things and one of them is that there are enough melodramas in life - books call for happy endings.
5. Amen and amen!
6. Alias?
7. Obviously an inferior bed protocol. The CORRECT way is loose, not tucked sheets, bedsheets rumpled much like a mountain range and piles of pillows.
Love!