This will make Sunday more interesting
1. Pass a note to the worship leader asking whether he or she plays requests.
2. Move to as many different seats as possible, without being too obvious.
3. Raise your hand and ask for permission to go to the bathroom.
4. Scratch you arm and shoulder and see how many other people you can make itch.
5. Stare at the preacher with your eyes wide open.
6. See if a yawn really is contagious.
7. Slap your neighbor and see if they turn the other cheek. If not, raise your hand and tell the usher.
8. Signal to the minister that his fly is undone.
9. Draw your arms up into your sleeves and turn your shirt around backwards.
10. Start from the back of the church and try to crawl all the way to the front, under the pews, without being noticed.
2 comments:
YOU ARE NOT RIGHT! HAHAHAHA
:) :) :) :)
I'm waiting for the book:)
I love the raising your hand and asking to go to the bathroom! And I love the slap the person next to you one! Too funny!
Post a Comment