Last weekend I went to the home school convention, and some of the speakers I heard were Susan Wise Bauer (The Well Trained Mind) and Andrew Pudewa (Institute for Excellence in Writing). They were both amazing speakers and were a source of motivation and inspiration for all who attended their workshops.
I noticed, upon exploring Mr. Pudewa's website that he has downloads available that cover the same topics that I heard him speak on. The downloads are only $3 and are very much worth it. The ones I heard
(I have not listened to the downloads yet) were the following:
Freedomship Education Paradigm Audio Download
Nurturing Competent Communicators Audio Download
Teaching Boys & Other Children Who Would Rather Make Forts All Day Audio Download
There was one other workship called "The Four Deadly Errors of Teaching Writing. This may be the same thing:
Teaching and Evaluating Writing Audio Download
If you only choose one, I reccomend the Freedomship one (the first one linked).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment