Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It seems that I am a bit of a self abuser. I always seem to go into weight-loss mode right before a major holiday. Like now, for instance. I woke up 2 days ago and decided that I absolutely had to lose 10 lbs before Christmas. Maybe it's my way of controlling myself when I would be otherwise free to indulge to my hearts content- which would be very bad.

I can't seem to get off the gain-lose-gain-lose roller coaster, and the sad part is that I know how to lose weight and keep it off, I just can't bring myself to do it! I don't need a magic pill to make me skinny, I need a magic pill to keep me skinny once I get there myself! Ugh!

1 comment:

Bree said...

oh yes my friend, i can relate..loved the box by the way! we're good getting settled in, still thinking on vacation...
love ya :)