My husband has taken up 2 new hobbies this week: snowboarding and motorcycle riding (perhaps I should say "motorcycle fixing"). As I write, he is on his way to pick up his new bike. Well, it's not precisely new, of course. That would be way too easy. No, he likes to have "projects" in the garage at all times. So, he is picking up said project and will be using it as an excuse to get my bathroom dirty with grease and dirt. I think he likes to enrage me by making sure he leaves black grease smudges on the tub and walls. Snowboarding is easier to clean up after, as it involves, well, nothing. He is dry by the time he gets home.
Some of JP's work-mates want to get bikes too, but they all live in apartments and have nowhere to work on them. So my husband magnanimously volunteered his garage. It could very well be that by the end of the month, I will have several men traipsing through my bathroom with dirty hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! Well, I'm glad to see that he is into bikes. Maybe the next time y'all are in VA he can go riding with Bo. That is if JP has one running and actually brings it some how.
He says he won't be riding it until the summer. Who can blame him?
His car-pool buddy wants him to get a side car :)
His two furry buddies would like him to get a sidecar too. Off they'd go adventuring, ears flying in the wind. Snoopy would be proud :-)
love the new look:) here's to your greasy bathroom and loud garage :)
loveya!
Post a Comment