Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've discovered audio books from my library. I just download them and put them on my Clix (my MP3 player) and take it to the gym. Believe me when I say that it's a lot easier to listen to CS Lewis and Francis Schaeffer than read them on an elliptical. I avoid the headache.

I hate down-time, so I feel compelled to put my 30-45 minutes huffing on the elliptical to good use. I can't stand watching most of the shows on TV, so I usually read. Now I have a free unlimited source of audio books. Yay!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Don't you just love finding something good?!

Aunt Nett said...

Don't overlook podcasts. Some of the best teaching I've heard this year has been from Bethel Church in Redding, CA. I subscribe via iTunes, but you can also download new messages directly from their website each week: http://www.ibethel.org/
Love!!