My dog Charlie has a death wish, or perhaps he thinks he is invincible. As of today, he has taken no less than 4 emergency trips to the vet because of something he ate. My husband is at the vet as I write to have his stomach pumped. And, let me tell you, it's not cheap either. I have no idea what that dog finds to eat in the back yard, but it's getting pretty darn expensive to keep this dog alive!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Charlie thinks he's Super Man
My dog Charlie has a death wish, or perhaps he thinks he is invincible. As of today, he has taken no less than 4 emergency trips to the vet because of something he ate. My husband is at the vet as I write to have his stomach pumped. And, let me tell you, it's not cheap either. I have no idea what that dog finds to eat in the back yard, but it's getting pretty darn expensive to keep this dog alive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah, I'm sorry! Is he okay?
Post a Comment